 Off-Topic / Fun / 2010
Re: Off topic? - Looking for building budy in Seattle area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 01:56:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Rideout writes:
Hello- First off, I'm sorry if this is not the correct place for this
post.

It's not a bad place, but the best place is probably the Seattle loc group.
(I'm crossposting this message to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea in addition to the
other two groups you listed.)  Since it's a mainly local message, I also
set the followups to go there (if anyone happens to reply to this message).

I've included .off-topic, but I thought that this was on the topic of
Lego's.

Yeah, the .off-topic groups are really for non-LEGO stuff.  The loc groups
are for LEGO stuff as well as non-LEGO stuff (as long as that non-LEGO stuff
pertains to the local area and fits within the spirit of the local
community).

I'm trying to find someone in the Seattle area who enjoys Lego building.
I'm a married, 28 year old guy who has been playing with Lego's since the
80's. If you are interested in 'playing' Lego's, please drop me a line:
MadMax_hm@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Mark

Good luck, Mark!  (And Welcome!)