 Off-Topic / Fun / 1943
Re: goat cheese pucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 00:21:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:

Trader Joe's out here has these incredibly yummy frozen pizzas -- they're
about 12" in diameter with great crust and great toppings.  One of them
is to die for.  I'm not a big cheese fan when it comes to pizza, but this
one has has real goat cheese!  And not just measley sprinkles or crumbs of
it, mind you, but full 3"-diameter, 1/4"-thick PUCKS of mouth-watering,
lip-smacking, tongue-sticking goat cheese.  Five of 'em.  Ayup, one on each
quadrant of the pizza and one thrown in at the center for good measure.

Fetta (sp?) cheese perhaps? That stuff is yummy. Some people wrinkle their
noses at goat cheese, but some of it's very deelish.

Anyone else ever seen pucks of goat cheese like this on pizzas?  I'm in love.
I hope more places start doing this.

Not yet. But I've had some batter dipped and deep fried. Mmm mm :d

Dang it Todd. It would be just before dinner time that I'm reading this..

Cheese is a very deelish evil food.

-Tom McD.
when replying, slap a puck of spamcake.