 Off-Topic / Fun / 1822
  Re: Rollercoasters

(...) Is AlpenGeist the hanging steel coaster? I went to BG a couple years ago, but I can't remember what the name of that coaster is. I hope to go later this year when my sister comes to visit. (...) They removed Draken Fire!?!?!? Nooo...ooo!!! I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Rollercoasters

(...) Yeah, it's an inverted steel, but I believe its quite new. The one you rode is probably the Big Bad Wolf or something of similar name. (...) They removed it, but another park has bought it and will be rebuilding it. Nobody knows which park it (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Rollercoasters

(...) but (...) I thought that one sounded familiar. That's another one of my favorites. Of course I've liked just about every coaster I've ever been on. ;) (Except for the one I hurt my back on.) (...) With my luck, It'll probably be in a different (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)