 Off-Topic / Fun / 1787
    Politically Incorrect Show on ABC/Channel 4 —Simon Denscombe
   Did anyone watch this show - screened on both sides of the Atlantic at the same time. This is our first effort that we can talk about the same programme! I thought Friday's was funny - Jonathon Ross "Well we our smarter than you!". I thought Graham (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.uk)