 Off-Topic / Fun / 1767
    Re: No W —Silas Pierrot
    I called it "punch buggy" when I played it. What I find interesting is the number of posts from people remembering this game (under whatever name). Even though we all live so far apart. Who started it, why did they start it, and how did it spread (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: No W —Tom McDonald
   (...) It was called "Spud" when I was a kid. -Tom McD. when replying, please deck the spamcake. (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)