 Off-Topic / Fun / 1746
Re: Gun debate (was Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 02:30:56 GMT

John Neal wrote:

(1) which, being a mac user, and therefore innumerate, you may not be
familiar with...

Holy purple imacs, Macman, we've been slighted! (I think)  Lar's quite
obscure here...must go look up "innumerate" in this context.  At least we
mac users don't end our sentences with prepositions;-)

Real Computers are grey, or possibly black. Furthermore, that was a
fragment, not a sentence. Stuff THAT up your 8 wide tunnel portal.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.