 Off-Topic / Fun / 1607
Re: Large Loco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 06:53:09 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.pun, lar@voyager.net (Larry Pieniazek) writes:
Todd Lehman wrote:

Very nice. How big is it in inches/feet?

1/12, I should certainly think.

Bzzt. GROSS-ly off. The correct ratio of inches per foot is 12 to 1, so
you are incorrect by a factor of 144. Thanks for playing.

Gotcha.

Who got who? I was just riffing on 144. Are we going to start laying
traps and having troll wars or something?

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.