 Off-Topic / Fun / 1518
  Re: Original purpose of .off-topic.fun

(...) But doesn't that make geeky posts easier to identify? Yet I guess the problem is that if a geeky post morphs into a punfest, that makes it hard to identify. Maybe it's better netiquette (that I need to practice) to change the subject to be a (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Original purpose of .off-topic.fun

(...) Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. Geek posts usually are easy to identify. Mostly pun-filled threads, though, seem to be moved over from other groups. My point is that if some people think there is enough traffic to warrant .geek (not (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)