 Off-Topic / Fun / 1394
    Re: I'M SOMEBODY!! —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) Strangely enough, it's difficult, even for one with my godlike powers, to agree with you in YOUR post. Heck, it's hard enough to agree with you in person since you're usually babbling up about 98% of the available conversational bandwidth, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: I'M SOMEBODY!! —John Neal
   ooo, Lar, this week's meeting is going to be tough for you because I'm bringing my newly completed series of boxcars (7) AND my new ROTARY SNOWPLOW which *even you* will have to admit are awesome! You will probably ask me if I'd like to post them on (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.trains)

        Re: I'M SOMEBODY!! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Talk... is so very very cheap. Especially when someone else (Todd) is picking up the tab. I know it's hard for you to set up a site since you're a (shudder) Mac user, but if you had one, you could put it up there and we'd all be ahhing and (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.trains)

        Re: I'M SOMEBODY!! —David K. Z. Harris
   In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote (in part): (...) Larry: I agree! Setting up a website can be difficult, which is why I choose Macintosh as my publishing platform, and SGI for the server. ;-) (see; (3 URLs) made with Macintosh hardware and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.trains)