 Off-Topic / Fun / 1369
    Re: Where do paper clips go ... —Steve Bliss
   (...) In that case, go to (URL) and click on the "Delay Main Menu" at the top of the page. Definitely a page worth paperclipping. Or even dog-earing. Steve (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Where do paper clips go ... —Mark de Kock
   (...) Yep, found that message. I've placed it on my desktop as wallpaper. Since I'm working in the IT departement, I know these messages all too well. Mark "How can I use a Paperclip in a computer" de Kock (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)