 Off-Topic / Fun / 1171
Re: which threads, ethics (was: Re: Mini Auction - 6273 - Rock Island Refuge)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 18:46:30 GMT

<MPG.11561fd1c5b09f51989799@lugnet.com> <36ECAEF4.7E759E00@net-art.de> <F8n6op.B37@lugnet.com>

Although, some of the Muselix over here could give Grape Nuts a run for it's
money... wouldn't want either landing on my foot!
Beth Reiten

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Beth Reiten writes:
I am SO glad that I'm not the only one who does that!!  Don't get between me
and my cart, or you're going to get boxes of cereal lobbed into your head!
Beth Reiten

"Okay, I'm sorry!  Please put the box of Grape Nuts(1) down!!"  ;)

Jeff

(1)- Because of the weight, a box of Grape Nuts are the most lethal of
cereals. ;)