 Off-Topic / Fun / 11542
Re: LifeLites and the Galaxy Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 23:03:22 GMT

On 10-07-20 11:43 AM, David Koudys wrote:

On a somewhat related note...

At my office, out of 90 people, 8 are named Dave.  Single most popular name
here.  At one point, there were 3 Daves in the IT department--half the
department...

Around these parts (central Alberta), "Chris" has been the common name for computer
geeks. Once, when I worked on campus, I kicked one person out of my office, and
grabbed another walking by in the hall, to have 4 computer "Chris's" in my office.
At a job a couple of years ago, there were 5 of them out of 50 or so.