 Off-Topic / Fun / 11334
  Re: JLUG - Do we need a newsgroup on LUGNET?

(...) Heh... when we can get that site back online, that is. And since LF will probably no longer have substantial forums... that's actually a possibility. ;) But I was REALLY thinking we need more discussion here about BZPower and all things (...) (17 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: JLUG - Do we need a newsgroup on LUGNET?

(...) (URL) (17 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: JLUG - Do we need a newsgroup on LUGNET?

(...) Now that made me smile! :) And if I may be so bold--we do have a forum here for all things JLuggy, and it has the added benefit of contributing to high mirth for *most* members in this group-- (URL) (1) Dave K 1- well, not affiliated with JLug (...) (17 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)