 Off-Topic / Fun / 11310
Re: malicious behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 03:27:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ross Crawford wrote:

   Seems to me he regularly chimes in every few months. But I could be wrong.

You are. Twice in the past half year.

And just how does that make my statement “he regularly chimes in every few months” wrong?

   So what makes you think he is?

See previous post.

ROSCO