 Off-Topic / Fun / 11298
Re: Sports question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:52:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:
   Q: How can you tell a baseball game from a photo of a baseball game?

A: The photo doesn’t usually scratch itself.

Poking fun at our national pastime???? Dave!

Speaking from experience, let me tell you that if you performed strenuous activity in summmer heat wearing pants made of 100% polyester, you’d scratch, too, Dave! And that’s not even mentioning the protective cup! (ok, i just mentioned the cup)

JOHN

WIN TWINS!