 Off-Topic / Fun / 11159
  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) The biggest place I have ever played was the Channel in Boston back in 1988. We decided not to tour to much in Boston because it 'isn't a big college town'. :o) Thankfully, my lead singer didn't open the show with "Hello, Cleveland!" (...) (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Thoughts on Spy Photos of New Trains

(...) But did you find the entrance? (...) Which only adds to the humor. I think that they all about lost it when Marty reads the 2 word review of "Shark Sandwich":-) (...) Hubba. I own them all on DVD:-d One can only wonder what kind of insanity (...) (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)