 Off-Topic / Fun / 11156
  Finally, a Performance Artist I Can Admire!

(URL) And the irony is that he is correct-- Duchamp probably would have approved. JOHN (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Finally, a Performance Artist I Can Admire!

(...) Ironic, yes. But also a classic case of a missed opportunity for a great headline: Police to vandal: "Urinal lot of trouble." Dave! (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Finally, a Performance Artist I Can Admire!

(...) hehe "Paris: Authorities didn't stand for pissed performance artist's work." I will keep an eye out for more leaked information. JOHN (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Finally, a Performance Artist I Can Admire!

(...) Or "Iconoclast Defaces Porecelain God." Well, I guess that's not technically correct--maybe a urinal is a demigod? Dave! (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Finally, a Performance Artist I Can Admire!

(...) Officials relieved damage wasn't bladder than it was. (...) Then a Demigoddess is this?: (URL) JOHN (18 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)