 Off-Topic / Fun / 11124
Re: And now for something completely different....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 19:02:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:
   Tim David wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:

   Samarth Moray <legoswami wrote:

   Would love to see it with Ross Neal’s GP-38.

Legoswami

look a bit silly :)

Was looking at that earlier, I though it was a GP50 tho’

Whoops, my bad, Ross’s is labeled GP50.

   Have to agree, it wasn’t built to be very accurate,

I wasn’t commenting on the accuracy of your model, I was just making a silly size joke. After all, Ross “Son of 8-wide” Neal builds a bit bigger. I think your B-Unit is great regardless of size.

Chris

Hey don’t worry, I was teasing Swami really, I think he must have water on the brain(1)

Tim

(1) Link may contain non-Lugnet friendly content