 Off-Topic / Fun / 11102 (-5)
  Re: What is ALE?

(...) That is the best yet!!!!!!! Adr. (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: What is ALE?

(...) Why don't we use "Adult Hobbyist Of Lego" or AHOL! After all we are all AHOLs once in a while! :-p Gary Istok (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Place Your Vote For Saddam

(...) Where's the g-string option?????? ROSCO (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Place Your Vote For Saddam

Just to lighten things up in the .debate ward, a radio station in my area decided to have some photoshop fun with the "Saddam in his undies" pic- (URL) down the page and you can choose what attire looks best on him. Adr (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Crocheted clothing for minifigs

(...) no shame in a guy doing fibre arts, learning how to knit here =) one of the big reasons is the crocheted minifig stuffy my wonderful wife is making has been put on the back burner. right now she's making full wardrobes for her Scala dolls, (...) (19 years ago, 22-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact