 Off-Topic / Fun / 11081
Re: Nominations for a trainset poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 19:17:16 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftware.DOT.com> wrote in
message news:IGAFs5.rDs@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, Samarth Moray wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Samarth Moray wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Hope that helps!

So when's that encyclopedia of yours coming out? ;-)

What a sidekick wannabe you are.

That's w-a-n-t t-o b-e.

No, _wannabe_ is precisely the usage I have in mind. YCLIU. Or I could
<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=wannabe&btnG=Google+Search do it for
you>
I guess... you may be at it a while if you decide to review all the links,
Google came up with about 2.5M references.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wannabe&r=f