 Off-Topic / Fun / 10931
  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) Yes hello, I like putting my foot in my own mouth because I don't like other people. Yeah, sometimes they do stuff that only affects them or their friends, and I feel the need to step in and tell them they are fascist nazis and the have little (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX) !

  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

A few people recently have IM'd me or emailed me asking what I meant by my post below. I thought I should come out and express bluntly my thoughts. Basically people are taking personal offense at the creation of CSF. And I think that is simply (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)