 Off-Topic / Fun / 10896
    Re: Pinpoint--entry for the Military Hover Contest —Kyle Vrieze
   (...) I'm originally from Minnesota, and I live there now, but I graduated from Michigan State in 1995. I recalled from a previous post of yours that you live in Spartan country, so I figured you'd seen the game. (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

        Re: Pinpoint--entry for the Military Hover Contest —Rick Hallman
   (...) Nope, we had a LUG meet that day, and by the time I got home, it was over. If you're ever back in the neighboorhood, give a ring. Rick (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)