 Off-Topic / Fun / 10885
Re: SciBrick is looking for you!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 16:50:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.scibrick, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.org.scibrick, Michael Rutherford wrote:
  Aristotle was a very clever guy with a long white beard Kevin, but if his name
bothers you, then you will be glad to hear that he is dead too (That's right
Kevin, just like Webster!). Now there is a little structure here, but nothing
two big strong community members like Kevin and Mike can't Handel.

I believe Handel is dead too. But he did compose a nice piece called "Messiah".
Maybe that's where the LEGO Pope got his name?????

FUT: .o-t.fun

ROSCO

Rosco,
  Nicely put.  Apparently I couldn't handle the dictionary after all.
Mike