 Off-Topic / Fun / 10871
    Re: Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) There certainly is a lot to be said for that. But I think that in the early game you can't really do 2 attacks anyway so I think the rearrange is worth a lot. I do admit that it's often quite hard to get the last alignment or two. BTW my (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies —Wayne McCaul
   (...) Actually, that's all I got... It's been years since I've convinced anyone to play INWO. Even bought my wife some Polish cards (for some nasty Trademark fun). I still have all my decks, but they're just gathering dust. It's like Munchkin. I (...) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies —David Laswell
   (...) A friend of mine introduced me to Munchkin the last time I was in NYC. It was pretty fun. I was losing horribly but managed to just barely win the game when I slapped Undead on a buffed-up Vampire Wannabe. We decided that he was actually a (...) (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)