 Off-Topic / Fun / 10832 (-5)
  I need a big favor

I work with a guy whose last name is Hunter. For some reason he recently started a facetious campaign calling for his own demise. Specifically, he's been signing emails with a "Death to Hunter" byline, and he's encouraged us to do the same. We've (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Nick Deluxe

So I was surfing around LUGNET and I found the Set Rank database. The lowest rated set is Nick Deluxe, but the first comment in the Notes section almost made me spit hot coffee out my nose. (URL) :D -Evil Wayne (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Two Towers (was Re: Fellowship)

(...) (URL) Scotty!> Dave! (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Monday Morning Diversion

(...) Sorry, I didn't type "failed attempt" in as I meant to. The point is that I don't agree with your assessment that they were trying to be deeply philosophical, but rather not simply frivolous. (...) 1. "Public Knowledge": The only people who (...) (20 years ago, 27-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Monday Morning Diversion

(...) No, I regard it as a failed attempt at a deep philosophical message. (...) I think that in this case it has more to do with how long and clumsy the title is. I've only watched a couple eps myself (not having access to Comedy Central, or (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact