 Off-Topic / Fun / 10721
Re: minifig guitar, how to make?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 12:20:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

   ya, but do they go up to 11?

Ahem, they are guitars, not amps...

Some guitars have their own amps built in, but ya. However never let the facts interfere with a joke. Besides I was talking about the feedback control.

   (just got Tap on VHS for only 3.99. Pretty kewl)

Not impressed. I’ve got the original release (sealed) on DVD and the rerelease, but then, you can’t really dust for vomit...

Wasn’t trying to impress you. I’m not the taphead you are, 4 bucks was what it’s worth to me, and I am happy that I finally found a copy that hit that price point, that’s all. You can have a gold plated model of Stonehenge in your garage for all I care.