 Off-Topic / Fun / 10669
Re: Gotta Love Ikea....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 22:59:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tore Eriksson wrote:
I think it's the only hope left for the once proud Swedish export industry, now
that Ericsson has turned Japanese and even Volvo has gone from Swedish
high-quality to American crap.

/Tore
former Ericsson-eployee and owner of a Real Volvo Car made 1974.

Ikea's Glis compartment boxes are good for small parts and they come in prettier
colors (as well as being less expensive) than some of those alternative boxes.

Maggie C.
another owner of a Real Volvo Car made 1985 that has driven about 526,000
kilometers (almost 327,000 miles).