 Off-Topic / Fun / 10657
10656  |  10658
Subject:
Survey question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 02:16:29 GMT

I am a survey participant with a national survey organization (think Gallup or
one like them) and sometimes get rather odd questions...

The last one I took, mixed in with the "Is Bush doing a good job" questions, and
the "how often do you go to Starbucks" questions was this one..

Are you married to your high school sweetheart?

Yes
No
Not sure
Refused

OK, maybe it's just me but how could you be "not sure" about the answer to that
one????