 Off-Topic / Fun / 10654
Re: Who needs Hubble?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 15:41:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anthony Sava wrote:
   FUT Off-Topic cause... well... it has absolutely nothing to do with LEGO

Who needs the Hubble? All we need are easter eggs!

More pictures

Egg Pic 1
Egg Pic 2
Egg Pic 3
Egg Pic 4
Egg Pic 5
Egg Pic 6
Egg Pic 7
Egg Pic 8
Egg Pic 9
Egg Pic 10
Egg Pic 11
Egg Pic 12
Egg Pic 13

I don’t know just how we did them, but we’ll certainly try again next year! It had something to do with home-made egg dye, refridgeration and then condensation (they looked pretty funky before that though!) and perhaps mutant eggs?

--Anthony

WARNING!! ----------PUN ALERT--------

Anthony,

1) Those are eggstrodinary!!!

2) Look, it’s the egg nebula!

3) The incredible, edible galaxy

4) This is what happens when you hard-boil the universe...

5) ok, brain running out of (semi-)funny things here..

Scott