 Off-Topic / Fun / 10550
Re: OT Re: Legway and Robolab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:36:19 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Chris Phillips wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Mike Fusion wrote:
---

Deleted by MIN anti-content system (http://www.drvegetable.com)
Version 1.0.013 / Content Database: <nul> - Release Date 12/10/2003

FUT lugnet.off-topic.fun

How'd you get to 1.0.013 already? I thought you were still in beta (judging from
the large spate of relatively content laden posts you've been emitting of late
over on o-t.d anyway, although those are hard test cases, so much of what
appears there is content free (after semantic analysis and removal of null
constructs, troll bait, straw dogs, and canards) but nevertheless appears
content laden to the less than thorough observer...)?

Are you sure that MIN is really product level? Inquiring minds want to know...