 Off-Topic / Fun / 10536
  Re: my best scrabble game EVER

(...) I've got all those off of kazaa, they still always make me laugh. "are you british or retarded?" "A MAN WITH A MUSTACHE!!" "no I haven't shown you the object yet!" I have all those if somebody has a way to get them from me, like an ftp server. (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: my best scrabble game EVER

(...) This user requests: Please be sure if you are offering things to others via LUGNET that you are not doing so in violation of their copyright. Certainly not everything one obtains from Kazaa is pirated but there might be a thing or two on there (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)