 Off-Topic / Fun / 10522 (-5)
  Re: my best scrabble game EVER

(...) Challenge! Did you mean "justiciar"? -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  my best scrabble game EVER

(URL) My wife played "Justice", and I put down "Rex" making "Justicer". It hit on the triple word score, and since I made two words - it hit them both! End result: 78 points! on a single word, needless to say I won the game. -Lenny (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Magnus Opus

Ahhhhhh, the world is complete again. Berkeley Breathed's iconic penguin has returned, at last. And the good news gets better - it's a double-heigth strip, which means it pushed out not just one bad strip, but two! (Alas, not Garfield in my local (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Jon Palmer and Richard Marchetti banished to the Phantom Zone

(...) "His mouth to build ratio are off." (Even though what Jon said is true.) Heeee heee heeee heee heee eheee heeeeee. Ok done. Heee heeee heeee hheeeee eheeee eheeee. Good Night / Good Morning. e (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) We now know that this is a moot point, but something worries me about your logic: (...) Your statements are true.... IF we are talking about a product or design that is relatively new... perhaps only a few years old. Then there is the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact