 Off-Topic / Fun / 10496
    Re: Delicious! —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek wrote: (snippage) Geezopetes, I forgot to set the FUT to just debate... so now instead of the thread moving, it's duplicated... all of it, even the part where I get agreement that it doesn't belong in .fun (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Delicious! —Pedro Silva
   (...) But (URL) here> it gets fun! FUT .debate (if anyone wants to debate "fun"; if you wish to make fun of the debate, set FUT .fun; if other, use your best judgement) Pedro (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)