 Off-Topic / Fun / 10443
    Re: PRIORITY TRANSMISSION —John Neal
   (...) What, and get some looney, self-proclaimed military leader muffinhead on my case? I am no fool. I will not fall victim to one of the classic (Space) blunders: never go in against a .Spacehead when death is on the line! JOHN (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: PRIORITY TRANSMISSION —Rick Hallman
   (...) But surely you must know I am a spacehead! and by knowing this, i cannot be fooled! but you would have forseen this and knowing this you would have posted! but alas you must have known this and had me post! Classic Movie! -Rick (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)