 Off-Topic / Fun / 10433
10432  |  10434
Subject:
Almost a RotK trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:38:17 GMT

I picked up LotR:TTT yesterday on DVD and watched it as soon as I got back home.
(Oh how I wish I had a 16:9 screen.)

As you probably know, it's a two disk set w/ the second giving some goodies and
in particular 10 min. of previews of RotK.  At first I thought it would be a
bunch of talk from Jackson and those in the cast w/ just a few scenes and stills
like those I've seen on TheOneRing.net  Well, yes, you do get the talk and some
stills but LOTS of scenes of some great stuff to enjoy.  There's so much that it
could almost be a trailer if you knocked out the comments made between the
scenes and added a bit of music.

We are approaching the Labor Day sale weekend, great time to buy! (Got mine on a
"one day only" price- $14.88)

Adr.