 Off-Topic / Fun / 10399
Re: Only 3 days left to register...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:55:14 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickfest, Tim Courtney wrote:

   I can see us all around a bonfire, singing Kumbaya...

“Someone’s building Lord, kumbaya...”

-Tim
We could always try to find a jazz bar with outside fire pits, live music and Sante Fe’s flying by... Ahhhh The Memories!

“louder,” “louder,” “softer,” “softer.”

“hey look we’ve got our shields up!”

-Tim