 Off-Topic / Fun / 10361
    Re: New MOC: X-Wing Starfighter (v.2) —Eric Sophie
   Hey ya, that's a Black Sabbath song right? e (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Eric Sophie and Tim C. Banished to .Fabuland for a Day. —Eric Sophie
   With respect to Brucey-Wan and his sweet inocent thread, Tim C. and I were victim to silly IM humor and befuddled the wonderfullness of his awesomely cool new coolnessess by being silly, I hearby banish him and I to .Fabuland for the period of no (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)