 Off-Topic / Fun / 10355
Re: Ice Planet 2002!!! Err, I mean 1993!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 12:37:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.space, Matt Canales writes:
In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:
Ich weis es nicht.
Uh... What???

Sorry.  Yooz was talking about foreign languages, so I slipped into the only
one I ever learned, German.  Of course, I only studied two years and that
was years ago, so I have forgotten most of it.  Funny that all that I really
remember is how to say that I don't remember much and I don't know.

Jag kommer inte heller ihåg särskilt mycket av tyskan man fick lära sig i
skolan...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu