 Off-Topic / Fun / 10341
10340  |  10342
Subject:
"Banned" word/phrase list for 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:04:50 GMT

Lake Superior State College has released their annual list of words and
phrases they feel ought to be banished.

http://www.lssu.edu/banished/current/default.html

These are selected by them (in an annual tradition dating back to the mid
70's) based on nominations by the general public.

LSSC is in Sault Ste. Marie, MI, about 70 miles from where I grew up.