 Off-Topic / Fun / 1033
Re: Jeff's Ramblings: Rain Dance Ridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 09:24:31 GMT

Jeff Johnston writes:

1 - Probably not the best bargain prices, but worth it for me.  Besides,
   living in the Boston area I feel like I have to get these sets sometimes
   before Todd & Suzanne snap them up for Auczilla.  I'm convinced that's why
   I could never find a clearanced Red Beard Runner when everyone else was
   spotting them at TRUs...

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like this...

:D

eric