 Off-Topic / Fun / 10278
Re: A fun effect for a web site...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 06:39:08 GMT

The graphic doesn't work in Mozilla (or at least in mine), but works fine in
Explorer.  It is very neato :)

Does not work in my Mozilla either so I tried IE (and that's not common) and I
got a major application error in IE so it shut down before I could see anything.

So, to me, this is great code! Crash IE and let Mozilla users see a static
non-moving page :)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu