 Off-Topic / Fun / 10244
  Re: new crane

(...) But there are so many other cool things in Queenstown, I would also make sure to get a ride in one of the stunt planes! Give me a puke-bag, tape it to my face and give me the ride of my life! Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: new crane

(...) NZ is great. No doubt about it. But QT has become too touristic to my taste. I enjoyed Taupo much more. The view is even better than in QT, Many treks to take and things to do (Sky jumping with the best scenery in the world... highly (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)