 Off-Topic / Fun / 10239
Re: Tim Deering=Timmy (wasRe: Hello)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 05:40:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco writes:
stuff that give me lots of inspirations. I also have a question. Why was
there a Timmy overpopulation? Thanks.

I don't understand the question, but I'll respond anyway with an answer that
is completely unrelated.  The 'Timmy' minifig was actually modelled after
the one and only Tim Deering. I had suspected this for some time due to his
googly-eyes and time traveling abilities.  But the proof is in the pic.  For
your consideration:

http://www.legofigs.com/images/time_cruisers/Timmy.jpg

vs.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoyalGuard/Misc/me4.jpg