 Off-Topic / Fun / 10224
  Re: 'drinking urine may not be good for your health'

(...) Is that how you UK-ers get pissed nowadays? Dave! (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 'drinking urine may not be good for your health'

(...) I thought Cameroon was an ex French colony? (actually ex German, then 1/2 French 1/2 British, apparently) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 'drinking urine may not be good for your health'

(...) I'm not entirely sure of this, but I think the British half was later partially or totally annexed to Nigeria (prior to the independencies of both countries). Not that it matters, really, I just love this kind of stuff :-) Pedro (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 'drinking urine may not be good for your health'

(...) Given the way a few UK beers taste, I would not be surprised. AFAIK: Many EU beers are made to the so called "Germany Purity Laws" - where only water, malt, hops and yeast are allowed. In the UK, some lagers will have (...) "chemicals", which (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)