 Off-Topic / Fun / 10157 (-10)
  Re: "Lego tries for girls' block vote"

(...) Hence the "life on Mars" being fitting! It's a male dominated world, or so we are told (I have my doubts about that... I know who really gets things done, but I digress), hence it is "Mars" where all the women are living now, regardless of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Alternative authors' versions of Lord of the Rings

(URL) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  You Should Avoid Cliches Like the Plague