 Off-Topic / Fun / 10110
    Re: New MPD: Harley-Davidson Hovercycle —Chris Maddison
   (...) Tim Courtney I also built a space tower better than Jons and yours that serves space food and my space tower has a lot of cool other things Tim like wings to help it escape the moon if the moon gets blowed up by aliens Tim. Everyone knows (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: New MPD: Harley-Davidson Hovercycle —Tim Courtney
   (...) Whoa whoa, you're breaking up here! What, you were stoned when you were dragging that back up? Please repeat, over. -Tim (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)