 Off-Topic / Debate / 9951
  Re: Lego copyrights native language

(...) [snip] (...) Welcome to the Club! We have the "people" in the Wild West sets still being sold and the horrific images are still inproduction. When will LEGO get a clue on these issues? I don't think they ever will it's imbedded in the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Lego copyrights native language

(...) You can copyright whatever you want. 'Ford' is an English word, but it doesn't mean anyone could call their motor car company by that name anymore. Saying that you can't copyright Maori words when you can any other language is discrimination. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)