 Off-Topic / Debate / 9893
    Re: Robert gets to invalidate logic (was Re: Science and beliefs (was Re: Alien races)) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Even awake for that matter, I suspect, as comprehending gibberish that has no underlying meaning is a bit beyond Sproat's prowess. I've got one of those gibberish generators too, though, so producing text that is incomprehensible isn't much of (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Robert gets to invalidate logic (was Re: Science and beliefs (was Re: Alien races)) —Robert Bevens
   (...) Well I suppose if I was doing some social engineering I could stop...but since I'm not that might be a problem. If I was social engineering anyone I would not be so straight forward and blunt in my posts. Robert (23 years ago, 7-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)