 Off-Topic / Debate / 98
97  |  99
Subject:
coffee & ice cream (was Re: English phrase)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 03:20:39 GMT

In article <364A4BD1.D9AC450E@aol.com>, Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote:

Todd Lehman wrote:
Another vanilla thing I like is vanilla foofoo (flavored) coffee.  Sometimes
mixed with ameretto foofoo coffee, or sometimes vanilla + Irish creme +
hazelnut + almond + chocolate for the Ultimate Foofoo Blend from God!

Hmmm... yuk.  If it ain't Vanilla or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, it
ain't worth eating.  ;)
Also, coffee is nasty.  ;)

Nah.  Now, Ben & Jerry's White Russian - best ice cream
there ever was.  End of story.

(Sadly, "was", at least at the grocery.  I suspect those
50-gallon drums of Kahlua just got too expensive.)

-Tim

--
Tim and/or Shelley Rueger - rueger "at" io.com
WWW page: http://www.io.com/~rueger/