 Off-Topic / Debate / 978
  Re: Terms and Conditions Question

(...) Bigot: (n) : a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices silly me, I used a "forbidden" word, simply because it seemed appropriate. Guess I'll have to stay away from those hot-button words. Next thing (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Terms and Conditions Question

Can someone summarise what this debate is about? I confess I have no idea at this point. If no one can summarize, stopping may be a good idea. (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)